New Beer Craft Book

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackJackBrews

Reaction score
I apologize if this is already on the forum somewhere, when you search "beer" "craft" and "book" you then to get a lot of results...

There is a new book out called Beer Craft
http://www.coolhunting.com/food-drink/beer-craft-book.php

This book isn't really targeted at most people here, it is mainly for true beginners, but if you love beer and great design it looks pretty fantastic. I don't know that I'll ever really need the info in it, but I could look at the beautiful layout all day...

Anyone have it? I just ordered one from Amazon.

I actually received this book in the mail today. It is beautiful and packed full of great information. I highly recommend adding it to your library.

Just picked up a copy. While I am by no means an advanced brewer, I wouldn't consider myself a beginner either. I'm a designer, so that initially drew me to the book, but I'd say the graphic nature of the layout goes well beyond aesthetic frivolity. It has an incredible wealth of information that's extremely easy to digest. Check it out at your LHBS if you don't already own a copy.

Back