New 4 tap remote bar and ebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milldoggy

Reaction score
Not finished, but up and running. I have a custom 4 tap bar in the dining room feed by a 25 ft long insulated glycol cooled trunk line. It is feed by a kreezer that holds 8 kegs and a seperate glycol fridge. The glycol fridge has 2 gallons of rv antifreeze mixed with 2 gallons of water that is pumped with a 24 volt dc pump actually powered by a 9 volt wall wort. Had to prime it using a keg and co2, but is working well. My brewery is a kal clone, using keggles. Got a awesome sink from eBay for 250, basin is huge. Also pics of my storage shelves. Killer basement set up. Real happy with the progress so far. Just need to finish the brew room, but wanted to brew for a year or two and make sure I get all things right before I tile and finish it.

ForumRunner_20130624_224321.png

ForumRunner_20130624_224340.png

ForumRunner_20130624_224358.png

ForumRunner_20130624_224414.png

ForumRunner_20130624_224432.png

ForumRunner_20130624_224447.png

ForumRunner_20130624_224503.png

ForumRunner_20130624_224518.png

ForumRunner_20130624_224537.png

Actually been using the kal clone for a while. Had it in my old place in the garage. Since we moved in may of 2012, we have renovating. Finally done and got to work on the brewery. Will never go back to propane. Love electric brewing.

Nice! I like the remote bar! How cold do you keep your glycol fridge? What's the PSI set to on your CO2 to send it upstairs?

I dig the blow off rigs for your better bottles. Are there instructions for that somewhere?

Jealous of your sink and your storage too.

Nice! I like the remote bar! How cold do you keep your glycol fridge? What's the PSI set to on your CO2 to send it upstairs?

I dig the blow off rigs for your better bottles. Are there instructions for that somewhere?

Jealous of your sink and your storage too.

Glycol keg is at the lowest, have not chekced temp yet. Kegs are at 4 c. Lines are 1/4 barrier tube, so flow is nice at 10 psi. I have a 10 ft vertical.

For blow off, 3/4 in cpvc elbows fit in a 1in tube. I custom drilled stoppers with a 7/8 wood bit to fit the tubes.

Not finished, but up and running. I have a custom 4 tap bar in the dining room feed by a 25 ft long insulated glycol cooled trunk line. It is feed by a kreezer that holds 8 kegs and a seperate glycol fridge. The glycol fridge has 2 gallons of rv antifreeze mixed with 2 gallons of water that is pumped with a 24 volt dc pump actually powered by a 9 volt wall wort. Had to prime it using a keg and co2, but is working well. My brewery is a kal clone, using keggles. Got a awesome sink from eBay for 250, basin is huge. Also pics of my storage shelves. Killer basement set up. Real happy with the progress so far. Just need to finish the brew room, but wanted to brew for a year or two and make sure I get all things right before I tile and finish it.

Are those bottle/wine racks custom? If so how'd you go about makin them!? I like all the custom shelving. Jealous of everything else :)

Latest posts

Back