• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan New 3/4hp 120/240v motor for grain mill or...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberbackpacker

Reaction score
I have a brand new Marathon Powerwash XT, wash down duty, 3/4hp, 3450rpm, TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled), 56C frame, 120/240v, capacitor start motor, with a 5/8" shaft, for sale.

Perfect for that grain mill project you've been wanting to do. Pair this with a pulley system, or with a gear reducer, and you will have a torque monster that won't let you down.

New in original Marathon carton as shipped by Grainger; never used. Retails for $464.50 at Grainger (https://www.grainger.com/product/MARATHON-MOTORS-3-4-HP-Washdown-Motor-1TUR4)

I am selling this motor because I purchased it to use with a sanitary pump. However, I have decided to use 3 phase motors for my pumps in my new rig build as opposed to single phase 120/240v. That is the only reason this is for sale.

$150obo

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited:
Back