Need wiring help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im sure they are good I just do not want to wait 10 days. I have not bought the love control yet. Still waiting to make up my mind.

I don't think there is any thing wrong with the "ebay" temp controllers from Hong Kong, many people on here have use them and are happy with them as they do the job the need to do without the price tag. Just be sure you understand what you are doing when you get your love, otherwise it could be heading in the same direction as the stc-1000 ;)
Good luck.

Agreed. I ordered my stc-1000 from ebay guy quality_link2000 for 30 bucks and I got it in 8 days from HK. Built and working that night with parts that cost about another 10 bucks.

40$ = working controller in 8 days. i went the plugin route rather than hard wiring it into my freezer.

used this wiring plan to wire it

this is how it turned out

Agreed. I ordered my stc-1000 from ebay guy quality_link2000 for 30 bucks and I got it in 8 days from HK. Built and working that night with parts that cost about another 10 bucks.

40$ = working controller in 8 days. i went the plugin route rather than hard wiring it into my freezer.

used this wiring plan to wire it

this is how it turned out

Yep, the plug in route is the way I'll be going to when I get the funds together to build mine. going to go super cheap and just use a small extention lead cut in half.

Latest posts

Back