• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Need partner to split a 6 pin-lock keg buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soupfist

Reaction score
Just ordered 6 pin-lock kegs from Kegconnection.com during their sale.

I don't need 6 kegs at the moment, nor can I afford them, so I'm looking for an interested party to split the buy with me.

PM me with your interest if you:
1. Want exactly three 5-gallon pin-lock corny kegs
2. Have $130 cash
3. Are in the Kennesaw/North Cobb area or are willing to drive out there to pick them up

The $130 is almost exactly half of what I'm paying for the entire order so the price is firm (OK, I rounded up, so if you insist on paying $128.85 and you have exact change...)

I am selling them at cost in the interest of getting my money ASAP with as little hassle as possible - therefore I'm not interested in selling less than all 3 at once. If I have to do that, I'll take my chances on Craigslist and try to make a profit.

Bump for notification of shipment. They'll be here soon, get 'em while they're still cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back