Need instructions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qrb912

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Josh. I have been lurking here for a while. I am not too chatty, but a crappy shipper has forced me to come out of my shell some. I ordered a Muntons Continental Pilsner. They sent me yeast and 2 cans of LME. No instructions. Does anyone have this kit and feel like posting some instructions for it. I have never done a Muntons kit. I have not finished building/buying all the stuff I need for all grain, so I am still stuck doing kits. It is better than commercial beer.

[email protected]

:off:

Thank you very much. I would have hated to mess this one up. Not having to boil water for an hour in the house in the summer sounds like it would be a cool way to make beer in the summer. Now, lets see how this stuff comes out.

Josh

I can't seem to figure out how to start a new thread today... Sorry about recycling this one. I am getting ready to make the leap to all grain brewing. I need to build my brew kettle. I want to use a keg to build it with. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on one in SoMD?

Back