Need help with IPA hop schedule!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coreyalan

Reaction score
Im brewing an IPA this evening and i cant decide on which combo to use... i have chinook, columbus, cenntenial, cascade, a little bit of warrior, and some cluster... i want to make a citrusy ipa but not sure how many ounces to add and when. please help! thanks in advance!!
:rockin:

25 or so IBU from 60 min Warrior addition. Everything else at 20, 10, 5, 0, dry hop ;)

don't know your batch size or target gravity but for general thinking use a high alfa acid hop at 60 (warrior with the choices you list). Then hop burst with cenntenial or and cascades ( the most citrus hops you listed) at 20,15,10,5 and flame out.

don't know your batch size or target gravity but for general thinking use a high alfa acid hop at 60 (warrior with the choices you list). Then hop burst with cenntenial or and cascades ( the most citrus hops you listed) at 20,15,10,5 and flame out.

This, but your IBUs should be equal or slightly higher than your gravity for example if your gravity is 1.060 then your IBUs should be 60-68.

Back