Need Help With a Part

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louballs

Reaction score
Does anyone know the size/name of the rubber washer that is between the hose from the CO2 tank (5 lb) that connects to the keg coupler? I noticed all my co2 was mysteriously gone. I checked all the hoses and noticed that the rubber washer in there was pretty much destroyed. I want to order a bunch to have on hand, but want to make sure its the correct one.

Thanks!

Lou

Are you talking about a sanke keg coupler? The black rubber washer that goes in between the barb and the coupler, then is compressed by tightening the nut? That should just be a standard hose washer, you can get them at any hardware store.

It's called a beer nut washer or o ring

Ah, my bad for assuming it was the same as a hose washer. In my defense, I'm pretty sure I've accidentally swapped it out with the hose washer on my immersion chiller and it worked fine.

Thanks everyone. I couldn't find this anywhere! Went to home depot last night and they had nothing that matched the ruined one I brought with me. Even the salesmen said they didn't have it. Then on the floor, loose, was one just sitting right there. So I picked it up, disinfected it, and we're back in action!

On another note, I'm surprised I can't find this online for less than $.45! Seems expensive just for a washer...

Back