Need a recipe help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibbones

Reaction score
Hey all, I brewed a recipe last year from the Jan/Feb. BYO mag and it was good. I have a request to brew it again but I do not have the magazine anymore. It was one of the Quebec clones with Hibiscus flowers. Does anyone have this back issue? Sure would appreciate it if you could post the all grain one. It was called Rosée D'hibiscus - Brasserie Dieu du Ciel

Here ya go:

5.2 lb Belgian pilsner
4 lb wheat malt
1 lb light candi sugar

2.9 AAU Nelson at 50 min
4.6 AAU Nelson at 10
2-4 oz dried hibiscus flowers 5 min
0.5 oz coriander seed 0 min
Wyeast 3944 or WL 400

single infusion at 150*
1.055, 15 IBU, SRM 5

Thank you, THANK you, THANK YOU. I am brewing this for my daughters wedding at the end of April. I brewed it last year and she liked it. I really didn't care too much for it but, it's not for me.:mug:

Thank you, THANK you, THANK YOU. I am brewing this for my daughters wedding at the end of April. I brewed it last year and she liked it. I really didn't care too much for it but, it's not for me.:mug:

Sorry that I'll be gone at the end of april (not that I was invited or anything :D), but I would have liked to try this beer. It's definitely not my normal type of beer, but I think it looks really interesting!

Sorry that I'll be gone at the end of april (not that I was invited or anything :D), but I would have liked to try this beer. It's definitely not my normal type of beer, but I think it looks really interesting!

Put off your going home trip for a few weeks. I would love to pour you a glass (red solo cup) of beer. April 23rd.

Back