Nearing the end ...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrondaleBrewing

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
... of a darn fine nearly SMaSH Pale Ale with Cascade hops. Happy Thursday all!
PXL_20231005_234758424.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

I have done a few SMaSH beer kits from Morebeer. Cascade was one of my faves. I am drinking a Chinook one now. Bit on the bitter side. My next one is going to be Moetueka (sp?) LOL. That should be brewed this weekend if the hangover from my golf game isn't too bad saturday morning. LOL.

I have done a few SMaSH beer kits from Morebeer. Cascade was one of my faves. I am drinking a Chinook one now. Bit on the bitter side. My next one is going to be Moetueka (sp?) LOL. That should be brewed this weekend if the hangover from my golf game isn't too bad saturday morning. LOL.
Nice -- I love Chinook too. I hadn't even heard of motueka but from the description that sounds super interesting! I'll be curious to hear how that turns out!

Nice -- I love Chinook too. I hadn't even heard of motueka but from the description that sounds super interesting! I'll be curious to hear how that turns out!
I will for sure post it. It sounded cool, and another poster here used it with good results, so what the heck, right? Beer is Beer LOL.

Back