NCAA Bracket Challenge

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In one bracket I had them loosing to Ohio in the Sweet 16, and upsetting Ohio in my other bracket. I think a lot of people had them going to at least the sweet 16 at I think a NM/Ohio matchup would have been a good game, assuming NM played better than they did last night.

Oh why couldn't Georgetown have been in the West? That section of my bracket was already F'ed up, I don't think one more major upset would have mattered...

I couldn't even imagine filling out a bracket without just choosing based on my own biases. I feel like there's no reason to fill it out otherwise since the chances are so low that you'll get it right.

The NCAA men's basketball loving world knew Gonzaga was suspect..You gotta play somebody and win. The B1G looks even better now: Big Blue looked (insert hyperbole here) today and so did Sparty. OSU and Hoosiers up tomorrow!

And the Cards were out for Saturday cruise!

I don't think anyone was really surprised to see Gonzaga go down. They need to get into a better conference or they will never have enough competition to polish them for the tournament. I, for one, hope that this serves as a lesson to any major recruits considering going there. But then again, I want all the west coast recruits for the Pac-12, especially the Cats.

Anybody but Syracuse, please!!!

Bump.

We are below Tofu and Pinewood Derby!

I'm staying up late for IU vs Syracuse and will prolly hafta make a beer run soon. This is important stuff!!! Great games this weekend. Come on Hoosiers, beat Syracuse!

Liking my chances but as an OSU fan, like TGMartin's picks. Besides that, liking my chances.

Whoa! I havent checked the standings until you said that! I'm doing a lot better than I thought I was (TGMartin)... although I'm not happy about Miami losing to Marquette

I don't think anyone was really surprised to see Gonzaga go down. They need to get into a better conference or they will never have enough competition to polish them for the tournament. I, for one, hope that this serves as a lesson to any major recruits considering going there. But then again, I want all the west coast recruits for the Pac-12, especially the Cats.

I never thought Gonzaga was all that good being ranked number one during the regular season.....so tell me why they were ranked #1.

I never thought Gonzaga was all that good being ranked number one during the regular season.....so tell me why they were ranked #1.

No clue. Why did Oregon go unranked the majority of the season and get a 12 seed? Foolish/biased voters is my guess.

I cannot figure out why Grumpy Young Man has more potential points than me. 3/4ths of the bracket are the same and I still have Ohio State to Grumpy's Gonzaga. I'm overlooking something.

DromJohn said:
I cannot figure out why Grumpy Young Man has more potential points than me. 3/4ths of the bracket are the same and I still have Ohio State to Grumpy's Gonzaga. I'm overlooking something.

The difference is my Florida losing in the final to your Indiana that's already out.

You'd think Tom Crean has never seen or heard of a two three zone. Was the Syracuse zone effective or was Indiana ill prepared? Either way it's time to get excited about gardening.

As an OhioState fan, I was in awe. They were completely off. I felt like I received a shocker!

I'm not an OSU fan by any means, but I was definitely surprised at the game they brother for the first 30 min of the game.

The last 10 were definitely intense, gotta love college hoops

Michigan played a heck of a game. Glad Louisville won today, sad for the kid though. That was a gruesome injury

I would love to see the Cards win...the Championship would move from "Just down the road" to "Just down the road".

Back