NB Cream Ale kit ingredients?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PistolaPete

Reaction score
I've heard a lot of people say the Northern Brewer Cream Ale kit is very good. Does anyone have the ingredients list from the kit so I replicate it on my own?

NB post most of their ingredients online in the brewing instructions. That being said, if your looking to replicate why not just order from them to begin with? We have brew a lot of their kits and have enjoyed each of them. You can start with the kit, see what you like, and experiment from there.p

I've heard a lot of people say the Northern Brewer Cream Ale kit is very good. Does anyone have the ingredients list from the kit so I replicate it on my own?

All of their ingredients are listed in a PDF that you can find on the respective product page under the "additional information" tab.

I love this kit. I add 1 ounce of citra hops the last 10 minutes of the boil. I have to hide it from my friends and family it's so good. Making another batch tonite !

I brewed the NB cream ale kit 3 weeks ago...two weeks in primary and only been 8 days in bottles but i put one in the fridge yesterday for tonight after my hockey game.......i can't wait!

I love this kit. I add 1 ounce of citra hops the last 10 minutes of the boil. I have to hide it from my friends and family it's so good. Making another batch tonite !

Thanks for the tip! The NB Cream Ale was my first brew and it went really fast! I'm going to try your tip my next brew!

Thanks!

I brewed this once. Turned out way too dark and way too sweet. NB's speckled hefer was much better.

Thanks for the tip! The NB Cream Ale was my first brew and it went really fast! I'm going to try your tip my next brew!

Thanks!

I really liked the NB Cream Ale I made, but I also thought it could use a little more hops. Thanks for the tip.

So I ordered more NB Cream Ale plus the citra hops and they were out of citra hops, with no known availability date.

What can be used instead of the citra hops?

Thanks,

Possibly Amarillo ? Or Simcoe ? Am fairly new so I would defer to more experienced brewers. Post what you use and how you like it.

Back