National Homebrewer's Conference - HomeBrewTalk Giveaway - Open to All!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Survey done. I'm riding on the boat all weekend long!!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Studying for midterms, wishing I was brewing some beer. Ill get a bit of time to drink some this weekend though, which is always nice.. Survey Complete

survey completed the other day, brewing and power washing my sidewalk this weekend!

I will be attending an all day 8 yr old Allstars Little League Tournament with my youngest son. Then catching up on the things that didn't get done at home during the tournament lawn, laundry, baking bread etc while my wife is working all day.

Tearing down drywall and a drop ceiling to get rid of some moisture problems. Taking the survey was the funnest part of my day so far :-D (plus the excitement of possible free swag made it even better).

Survey complete!
For as close as the NHC is I should have gone. Instead, i'll be dinking my beer and maybe brewing a batch.

Im on your site looking up new recipes to alter and try and experiment with instead of finishing some drawings for my firm. Yea I like beer Brewing.

Making some progress on my much-delayed keezer, watching the world cup, and starting up a personal Flanders Red solera by brewing the first batch.

Survey completed...

This week I will be tapping the first keg I have ever filled with my own homebrew! Wish me luck...

-Litebread

Survey completed. Gonna be doing some light garage-sale-ing this weekend in a nearby ritzy neighborhood, cashing in a gift certificate for a massage, then brewing.

It's not quite building a house, but I'll be working on a shed in our backyard so I can begin work on restoring my Minneapolis Moline tractor.

Survey complete! I will be building a coop for my roo and a mate, mating some buns, putting together a new snazzy entertainment center and reading this forum!!! oh and maybe a little :tank:

Making a Golden Gate Keg Fermenter and finishing reclaimed wood patio table.

Survey completed a few days ago. I'm in GR, we have a few great LHBSs and a ton of excellent beer, so everyday is a homebrew/craft beer conference. Plus, I couldn't make it fit into the budget.

Beer tasting tonight, cookout this weekend.

Completed survey and now sampling my homebrews would like to be at the conference but Im on vacation away with the wife and kids...gone fishin'

waiting on our military orders to move back to the east coast while my husband is on deployment

Completed the survey moments ago. Will be visiting grandkids for the weekend.

Today I'll be building my next recipe (New Zealand Hops experiment?) and keeping in mind the space needed for my hobby as I look for a place to move into in August.

Just took survey... Going to be brewing a new try at a House Pale Ale recipe... First brew day in my new house!

Completed the survey and am hoping to start a fermentation chamber build with 1 inch plywood and MDF board leftovers.

I already took the survey as well... I'm enjoying a three-for-one (my birthday, Father's Day and my Oldest granddaughter's 10th birthday) and preparing for NHC - San Diego for next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back