• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania National Homebrew Conference Grand Banquet & Award Cermony Tickets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drmark50

Reaction score
I am selling 2 tickets ONLY to the SOLD OUT NHC award ceremony on June 29th. Something has come up and i wont be able to attend. I am selling at cost $100.

drmark50 said:
I am selling 2 tickets ONLY to the SOLD OUT NHC award ceremony on June 29th. Something has come up and i wont be able to attend. I am selling at cost $100.

I am in the market for an NHC Banquet Ticket. However I only need one. Let me know if you're willing to break them up; if so I'll gladly take one off of hands for $50...thanks

Send me a message if you want the tickets. First one gets it. Any compensation appreciated.

Latest posts

Back