National home brew day idea

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what's the word foos? I'm really not wanting to follow the aha recipes. Are we doing a Star Wars theme or not?

Sent from Cheese Doodle Land.

So what's the word foos? I'm really not wanting to follow the aha recipes. Are we doing a Star Wars theme or not?

The star wars theme would be classic! ! We need to decide soon tho. .. cuz I need to get ssh puppies

Well ****. Doubling at the firehouse today and was unable to get certain grains that I needed for the aha brews, so I won't be doing any of them. I'm going to do 2- 10 gallon batches. One being a nut brown and the other being jamil's oaked mild. I have all of the ingredients for those at least. Hope everyone has a great brew day tomorrow! Prost!

Well ****. Doubling at the firehouse today and was unable to get certain grains that I needed for the aha brews, so I won't be doing any of them. I'm going to do 2- 10 gallon batches. One being a nut brown and the other being jamil's oaked mild. I have all of the ingredients for those at least. Hope everyone has a great brew day tomorrow! Prost!

It changed my swear word to ****. Neato. Didn't know it did that. Sorry for being a foul mouth.

I hear ya!! Sounds great! Well I tjought this was a good idea.. too bad it fell through. Im doing a sour stout and maybe a hefeweizen. Cheers!

Well,I got the electricity back on,cable/internet area fubar up again & got the spring water to brew an ESB tomorrow! Things are finally looking good again,especially since refinance allowed me to skip a payment this month!:ban::mug::ban:

I'm brewing an IPA tomorrow but buying the ingredients for the Black Dog Imperial Stout to brew next week.
I'm oddly excited about using my plastic big mouth bubbler.

Just doing a simple sMasH of Maris Otter with Columbus hops. Hope it will be quite quaffable.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back