Nashville breweries

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fermint

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm headed to Nashville for the weekend and anyone had recommendations on breweries to try. So far I have:

Yazoo
Jackalope

Any other suggestions or comments about above?

TN brewworks
Fat Bottom
Blackstone
Turtle Anarchy
Mayday

Blackstone was great and had some good beers. Yazoo had the friendliest people showing us around. Czann’s was a hole in the wall and I wasn't impressed but I heard things have really gotten better since I was there 18 months ago.
I didn't get to Jackalope but hear it's worth a visit.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Sadly I did not have a chance to make it to Black Abbey, but I was able to try some of their beer at various places around town. They were some of my favorites.

We found Czann's by accident one night and had a great time there. Not sure what it was like previously, but everything we tried was interesting. The guy that owns the place is also lots of fun to talk to. If you stop by make sure to ask about the TV dinners they have in the freezer for $27.50!

Jackalope looked interesting, but we only ever made it for coffee and TN brewworks was closed for a private party the night we tried to go.

More to try next time I guess.

Back