Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can post something else if it's too challenging

should be easy for experienced players? 3700 or 3900 is the address? and it's in tennesse? i've seen you guys solve harder.....

so basiclly what we're looking for is the street name of THAT house? the chimney looks unique, and most of the places i was looking at had two on both sides...be a dead give away if i see snow or not....

edit: maybe a zip code would narrow it down?

Last edited:
well i'm having luck using this search, so i assume a southern city......

+"3700 " cohutta tn address zillow (i used 3900 too, it's a LOT of foot work though! :mug:)

edit: city on highway 60/71 i'd guess, southern side?

Last edited:
LOL, i've been googling so many 3900 addresses and looking at pictures....GOOGLE just asked ME if i'm a robot! 🤣 :mug:

i'll throw out Ooltawah, but that's where i was looking for the street name last...new material and it wasn't a suburb of chatanooga....

Lookout Mountain

LOL, you're just guessing....i checked all the 3900 AND 3700 address off zillow there already! not that means anything.... :(

edit: wait just double checked...they don't even have 3900 or 3700 addresses in lookout mountain...if that's it my "google fu" is grossly lacking....

in the original pic opened in paint, can you imagine the mystery numeral could be something other then a 9 or 7, most likely 9 because it's rounded at the top and straight at the bottom....

at this point, would be cheating to ask what major high way you took? i mean i'm not a stalker....but if i was, locating a random house with a somewhat visible street number would be a useful skill.....

If I give you that, it'll give away the answer. I will say it's in the metro area previously mentioned. Again, I'm ONLY looking for the city in Tennessee

Again, I'm ONLY looking for the city in Tennessee

at this point, not only do i want to know the street, but want satellite imagery and survielence! lol :mug: (this poor soul has become a person of interest!)

edit: it wouldn't be a giveaway if you clarify 3900, 3700, 3100?

at this point, not only do i want to know the street, but want satellite imagery and survielence! lol :mug: (this poor soul has become a person of interest!)

edit: it wouldn't be a giveaway if you clarify 3900, 3700, 3100?
I really don't know the address. I was driving around for Lyft/ Uber and saw that

Latest posts

Back