Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
interesting skyline.png

Texas A&M. The vegetation makes me think of Texas. I looked at Texas university campus maps and Texas A&M lined up pretty good. I hope that isn’t cheating. The signature in the bottom right corner was a red herring for me.

I don't see a football stadium so it's not a major FBS type university. I obviously didn't go there so I'm guessing Southwest Oregon Community College.

Ha..missed you by that much! We left that Wednesday. Dad lives on the other side of the Sisters from the college. Climbed Madonna and Bishop. Best wishes for the kid. What's his major?
aviary-image-1536365825143.jpeg
1536456073266.jpeg

Last edited:
Stadium with either red seats or fans mostly wearing red during a game, near what appears to be a lake. There's a church in town.

I don't think it's Columbus OH, but I may as well take a guess. Columbus, OH.

darn it, i knew this one. Hey pianoman can you see the sigma nu house in this?

I think i lived in that big tower too. Or the one next to it, able, i think it was called. One was all girls.

darn it, i knew this one. Hey pianoman can you see the sigma nu house in this?

I think i lived in that big tower too. Or the one next to it, able, i think it was called. One was all girls.
I didn't go to UNL. Sure I drove by it 1000 times tho with grandparents visiting diring summers. Did you graduate there?

Would have loved too, but its was too cold in the winter and to hot in the summer compared to my hometown fort collins. Man i loved it there. I graduated from naropa in Boulder after 1 year at unl, and 3 years at csu. People i dont think realize how humid it is there.

My buddies daughter just graduated from CSU. He loved visiting..and it wasn't just the breweries. Next summer planning a Co trip for hiking ect..

Back