Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a stab in the dark to get things going...
Somewhere near Wind River Canyon, Wyoming ?

is that a lake running thru the middle of the image?

if not a lake, some other type of body of water?

it's near impossible to determine what this is actually an image of on my screen - it could simply be a streak of light paint running down a dark surface for all I can tell

I flew over that place a couple times and remember thinking I'd rather lose the engine over shark infested water because that way at least you'd have a chance.

Anyway here we go..

IMG_4636 - Copy.JPG

Ding ding ding... we have a winner. Spokane, home of Das Stein Haus!

Well, (to me) it looks like mid-1800's Midwest architecture...with a city grown up around it. I can't recall the last time I saw parking meters.

Our County Courthouse looks similar, but it sits on it's own block...the entire block...and no parking meters.

I haven't seen every single post in this thread, but given that most folks have moved on to posting pictures of generic desert landscapes I assumed that by posting an actual skyline it might be a little too easy.

(IMO), my pictures were of actual places of interests that I've visited...now all we're getting are views from hotel rooms.

If we get any lower someone will be submitting pictures of their toe nail clippings...and we're supposed to guess the city where it happened.

(IMO), my pictures were of actual places of interests that I've visited...now all we're getting are views from hotel rooms.

If we get any lower someone will be submitting pictures of their toe nail clippings...and we're supposed to guess the city where it happened.
challenge accepted!

:D

Back