Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe Windsor is on Lake St Clair.

North Bay? Yellowknife? (are we talking a lake the size of the great lakes?)

Ah, you edited while I was writing my last clue! Yellowknife it is. You're up.

I chose that, as the skyline belies the city's small size. It looks like it could be a city of 200,000, not 20,000.

Halifax it is! That's Citadel Hill you can see behind the skyline, and this is during the annual Tall Ships festival during the summer. My university town! You're up.

No and no. Since I didn't really put anything with an easily identifiable landmark, I will give a small hint. All of the guesses so far have been too far east.

Good pic. That architecture looked more French or Belgian. I never would've guessed English.

Here's the next one:

anotherskyline.jpg

Last edited:
Good pic. That architecture looked more French or Belgian. I never would've guessed English.

Here's the next one:

That looks like the Saga Rose cruise liner in the back. That ship (scrapped in 2014) actually holds the record for the most transoceanic cruises, and so gives absolutely no clue as to where this actually is. I’m guessing Gibraltar as it was berthed there for a long while pre-scrapping.

Back