Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew of course there's a long coast line in SA but looking at google maps makes it really shows how big it is. Lots of it places this can be but if I try to narrow it down to not just a beach but a place of interest and between Mossel Bay and Jeffreys Bay.... what about Robberg Nature Reserve?
Ding-ding. @schmurf has it. Tiny beach on the Robberg Nature Reserve called the Robberg Gap, about a 2km hike in although the route is well constructed.

You're up.

Right, this is the worst part of this game... coming up with a picture. I'm sure not many know this one but it's probably googleable ..

zpduwjp8v0d61.jpg

Yeah, looking more closely I can that is not the rock.
I am doubtful this right either, but is it Ford Island in Hawaii. More commonly referred to as Pearl Harbor?

A pedestrian's city. I used to pass by that building on some of my meanderings.
Ahhhh. I've heard of that. Probably in a movie since I've never been there. And that's the boat house for launching their rowing gizmos.

Harvard?

I've been to Cambridge a few times for work, maybe that's why it seems a bit familiar. I don't think I saw it in person though. Hmm. Anyhow, that's my guess.

Back