Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was taking a leak a couple days ago and suddenly realized I hadn't seen anything from this thread for a long time. For some reason when the forum switched platforms I lost all records of it and had to perform some searches to find it.

That's all I have to contribute for now.

No, I have never been. I just figured it must be Africa based on the regions eliminated so far and spent too much time looking on the internet at images of various cities.
Here is the next entry for your consideration:

20141019_164358.jpg

Hong Kong is pretty easy once you've seen it. A massive city on a thin strip of land between a bay and some big hills.

I'm having some issues with the new format. I'll post a pic as soon as I figure it out.

Were all the user galleries deleted?

Hong Kong is pretty easy once you've seen it. A massive city on a thin strip of land between a bay and some big hills.

I'm having some issues with the new format. I'll post a pic as soon as I figure it out.

Were all the user galleries deleted?

All you have to do to post a pic is drag it to the text field. Then the software will ask if you want to post full size or a thumbnail. Thats it.

Dunno about galleries.

That was a tough one. Once you said castle I did a little searching around for castles near vineyards and Prague looked similar. Nice challenge. And thanks to MaxStout for narrowing it down a bit. I'll post one in a min.

Back