name for your homebrewery?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4338.JPG

13 Turkeys Brewing

We have a rafter of 13 turkeys that reside in our neighborhood. I see them most brew days, though now that winter has set in I think their routine has changed.

The Bean Branch Creek runs right through my back yard. I brew on my carport with the creek in sight. Thus, Bean Branch Brewery. For my other, um, product, it’s The Distillery at Bean Branch.

House of the Rising Suds, I saw something online about a laundry mat being called the house of suds. Then a guy at work recommended calling it the House of the Rising Suds, and I've stuck with that ever since

Do you also own or run a laundry mat? Love “the house of the rising sun” reference! Do let the bad company, or five finger death punch version play in the background while you brew?

Wallingford Brewery because it's the road I live on. Original, right? :-D It's on Untappd, anyway.

just wondering if there is anyone out there who maybe has a name for their homebrewery? if so, please share. i'm thinking about giving my homebrewery a name. :mug:
still working on this ...BUT I'm leaning towards "Lion and Unicorn " Its actually the name of an old pub in the UK ( https://www.facebook.com/lionandunicorn/ ) but my wife refers to me as her lion ( Im a Leo ,born in August) and shes my unicorn ( Ever see "the hot /crazy matrix" on you tube?)

I picked Jaguar Brew Co as it was the name of a project I worked on which ended up with me getting a lot of free brewing equipment and spending time working with our local brewery.

However you should use "Brewery Near Me" as that's the search term used in google most and you'd be up there on the first page immediately!

I variably refer to it as Misteguay Brewing Uninc (first mead brewed on the banks of the Misteguay Creek) or Black Doodle Brewing Uninc (two black goldendoodles as brew helpers).
homebrudoc

When we moved into our house 3 years ago it was grey with a grey roof, the siding was so old that it would shatter if you touched it, we switched to yellow siding and a red roof every roofer we talked to tried to talk us out of the colour but my wife stood firm and now we get so many complements its funny thus Red Roof Brewing.

Back