My own Brauhaus (Jörvi Brauhaus)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bolti

Reaction score
Hey everyone, first poster here.

I started the homebrewing thing a couple of weeks ago and I have the first brew on bottles now. I used a Coopers Real Ale extract for my first batch and all my tastes have been well over expectation.

So I decided to make a label for my "Brauhaus" and I got the name from my Ginny pig and his name is Jörvi so Jörvi Brauhaus it is.

3282345747_d71de71602_o.png

This seems to go against what we been looking at here lately as far as labels/logos goes. Which to me is a cool thing.... I like the hell out of this one.... Mad props!.....:mug:

My father in law who is from Styria told me that Jörvi (the gunny pig) is a really good braumaister (Caretaker of the brewery)

So I am happy and the picture is cool :)

That looks awesome. Very clean which I like. Bet that would look awesome as wrap around on the bottle neck!

If you put the umlat on the o in Jorvi, shouldn't you also put the umlat on the "u" in "brauhaus"?

Brauhaus is German for Brewhouse and doesn't have a umlat? ( ¨ ) (a+ü rule) but the name Jörvi in Icelandic has a umlat ( ¨ ) on top of the o. pronounced "uhh" so Juhhrfi would be the pronounciation.

Latest posts

Back