my new drip tray

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
IMAG1524.jpg

IMAG1523.jpg

IMAG1522.jpg

A friend has a friend who is a metal fabricator... My buddy brought me this tonight.. 54 inches long , fits completely across my entire kegerator!

I like it!
At the price of drip trays I've been trying to think of how to make a good looking one for myself.
The best I can come up with though is a stainless or aluminum shelf like an old refrigerator shelf or a BBQ grill.
I don't know what to use that's got a tight enough grid on the bars and would look good.

I'll keep looking and figure something out. I don't have the resources to fabricate stainless so I've got to keep looking for the right material to build the top from.

I like it!
At the price of drip trays I've been trying to think of how to make a good looking one for myself.
The best I can come up with though is a stainless or aluminum shelf like an old refrigerator shelf or a BBQ grill.
I don't know what to use that's got a tight enough grid on the bars and would look good.

I'll keep looking and figure something out. I don't have the resources to fabricate stainless so I've got to keep looking for the right material to build the top from.

expanded stainless if you can find it

Latest posts

Back