My introduction.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sillyrob

Reaction score
My name is Rob. I'm a long time beer drinker, but recently decided it's time to start making it. I haven't quite gotten the homebrew stuff, but plan to in about 2 1/2 weeks or so. Since I know nothing about brewing beer, I decided to join these forums early so that I could be somewhat prepared for my brewing experience, and not coming on here going, "I brewed my beer in soap, should I dump it?" I cant wait to start this up!

soap might give it an astringent taste... :D .. j/k .. welcome, and as far as when you have questions, if i answer, i'll try to refer you to people who might know

Hey, maybe I'll turn the brew world on its head with the first beer you can clean yourself with.

Welcome! Much to learn here and many helpful people who are always ready with advice. Good to see new members reading the stickies and doing some research, I know I did!

I'm not new to the idea of forums. While I'm a newbie at making beer I don't want to be an annoying newbie at posting.

Latest posts

Back