My Grand Daughter is ...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewerinBR

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
the best!!!!!

She is an Honor Student at Ferris State University enrolled in the Pharmacy Program, has a job plays the piano and the Chello and sings wonderfully and is the cutest thing I ever saw!!!!

and I am as PROUD OF HER as any grandfather could be!!!!

Wow- that's great. And also, I didn't know you were so OLD! :D

My grandson is the cutest most intelligent boy in the world, so it's fine if your granddaughter is the cutest most intelligent girl in the world! ;)

Seriously- that is so wonderful. Talent and brains, huh? I don't blame you for being so proud of her, and happy to see her doing so well. That's a great thing, and I'm glad you told us!

Wow. Most people here won't realize what a big deal that is. Ferris State is probably the top pharmaceutical school in the country.

Good for her.

Wow. Most people here won't realize what a big deal that is. Ferris State is probably the top pharmaceutical school in the country.

Good for her.

Actually Ferris State University is number 3 Pharmaceutical College in the nation. 3 year waiting list (unless of course your in the honors program). Moved her into her dorm yesterday (private room) on a full academic scholarship.

Yes she is something special!

Wow- that's great. And also, I didn't know you were so OLD! :D

My grandson is the cutest most intelligent boy in the world, so it's fine if your granddaughter is the cutest most intelligent girl in the world! ;)

Seriously- that is so wonderful. Talent and brains, huh? I don't blame you for being so proud of her, and happy to see her doing so well. That's a great thing, and I'm glad you told us!

Thank You... yes she is pretty special to me. She turned 19 last week... and I am that old... retirement is just a few years away.... 6 years military(USCG) 4 yeas college and the better part of 30 years in IT.... and I am ready to hang up the keyboard.... when I graduated with my BS in CS the PC did not exist... man have thins changed

going to enjoy a wonderful Columbus hopped pale ale...

Here's a toast to you! I moved my daughter into Western yesterday as well. Mom and sister took it a little hard. I'm ok with it. It's the way things are supposed to be. She is a good kid and that's what really matters anyway.

Here's a toast to you! I moved my daughter into Western yesterday as well. Mom and sister took it a little hard. I'm ok with it. It's the way things are supposed to be. She is a good kid and that's what really matters anyway.

Thank You
and here is a toast to you: :mug:

congrats on getting your daughter off to college.

It warms my heart to see the motivation of the younger generation. Cheers to you all.

I tried to make a daughter, but only boys came out. So doing my best to teach them respect and honor, seems like swimming up river in this society. If a girl opens their own door around my boys, they duck because they know my hands a coming.

Back