My first label heh

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keln

Reaction score
Just finished my wine, so I made a label for it. Voila:

label60017zt.png

and one for my mead which is almost done:

label60020nn.png

Is it Spring already? Ah, just send me one!

Maybe some bee and/or honey motif?

;)

Lou said:
recipe is spelled with only 1 i.....

And so it is. Didn't catch that thx. At least I didn't print it yet :D

Well, the first one is indeed a picture of Ireland. I just looked for that exact kind of picture and found it on a website that had random images of Ireland. Instead of the usual French "Vin Blanc" I wrote it in Irish Gaelic instead.

The second one I found with google images search. I was originally looking for a good castle picture, which I didn't find. So then I looked for a picture of an old Brewer, and I didn't find any good ones of that either. So on a whim, I typed in "Alchemist" and whamo. That was one of the pictures that came up. It was a painting done by Adriaen Jansz van Ostade in 1661 and is named simply "Alchemist".

The valley looks like one I drove through that's located south of Dublin. I know it's probably not it, but similar.

I like searching for Middle Ages pics also. I find them interesting.

I bought a large copper "plate?" in Bamberg, Germany that was made in Belgium that has a town scene with people partying. It's about 30 inches across.

The line drawings are also good for labels.

yer killin me. You just HAD to make me change the label shown in here to the correct one...

nitpickers...

Except most people who will see this bottle don't know what mead is made of unles I explain it to them. Besides, I'm specifying honey type, and since there's a big difference between Clover and Clover Honey as ingredients, it's somewhat necessary and called for.

So nyaah. :rockin:

Back