My Enclosure for a Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lov2brew4u

Reaction score
I was inspired by a few enclosures I saw on here, so I built one of my own. Thought I would post a few pics, maybe inspire someone else, passing it on.. The taps are just sitting in there right now, waiting for the right connectors to come in the mail. The plan is to have a Pilsner, Porter on the cold taps, and an ESB of sorts on the Beer engine. Happy building and brewing..

(sorry if the pics are all upside down? it looks right during the edit.. but not in the post? any help would be appreciated)

IMG_1337.JPG

IMG_1336.JPG

IMG_1335.JPG

IMG_1334.JPG

Last edited:
Very nice looking. Love the rustic timbers. I hope someone will turn the photos so we can have a better look at it. I would like to get a better look at your taps. :mug:

If was building an enclosure this is the look I would go for...Fantastic job
Looks like it fits the look of the house also...

looks great. What's the story behind the two brass taps? They look very old, and very cool. I've never seen anything like them before.

Funny JR you noticed it looks like the rest of the house. I tore down a 150 year old home here and used about 80% back into my new house I built.. This was made out of the left over wood and hand hewn beams from the old house. I kinda like it because I bought the house from a family that had it for the entire time (150 years), and they liked to party.. So I feel it is fitting to have my Kegerator and three kegs inside their old house.. :)

As far as the two taps? Humm �� You know.. I think I picked them up at a swap-meet in Europe. I always shop around over there and buy anything old and funky from the swap-meets, when I am there??? but can't be certain, I just collect old beer taps and stuff so that would be my best guess. I had them hooked up to a Jockey type box forever, it is about time they are honored for how nice they are.. :) Thanks for the great comments.. Once again if anyone knows how to help me flip those pics, it may not hurt as much to see the pics ...

Back