Music Match

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orrin Hatch on Skins-Frank Zappa
should skins be skis?

I don't have match to that either.

I did listen to your other recent zappa song too. After listening to zappa's "Is that all there is?" the player went into someone's cover of the Peggy Lee song and it started out talking about a house burning in very up beat way. I thought it was joke so I had to listen to the original too. In almost 50years of hearing that song on the radio and elsewhere I never heard the house burning part in the beginning before.

should skins be skis?

I don't have match to that either.

I did listen to your other recent zappa song too. After listening to zappa's "Is that all there is?" the player went into someone's cover of the Peggy Lee song and it started out talking about a house burning in very up beat way. I thought it was joke so I had to listen to the original too. In almost 50years of hearing that song on the radio and elsewhere I never heard the house burning part in the beginning before.
Drums are often referred to as skins. I always imagined Zappa having a chemically enhanced vision of the senator sitting in on drums.

Rollin' - Limp Bizkit

(sorry i'm late, someone said that it'd be breaking news in ohio if i put a drink down for an hour....my car wouldn't start, and i needed a new battery...had to go from 11am->4pm,,,it was rough, but i made it! hope he hears about it! lol)

Back