Music Match

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's not a song ;)

Dang it you're right! The title of the album comes from the featured lines in Brain Damage, and it's not actually the name of a title tract!

I posted before thinking. My bad.
I promise that I will find my dark side CD, drink a beer and think about what I've done.
I'll do better.

Dang it you're right! The title of the album comes from the featured lines in Brain Damage, and it's not actually the name of a title tract!

I posted before thinking. My bad.
I promise that I will find my dark side CD, drink a beer and think about what I've done.
I'll do better.

Just 'a' beer? The Dark Side of the Moon is one of those albums that is best enjoyed from start to finish. Therefore, you will need more than just one beer....

jkendal said:
Just 'a' beer? The Dark Side of the Moon is one of those albums that is best enjoyed from start to finish. Therefore, you will need more than just one beer....

It wasn't meant to be enjoyed with beer, but instead with something more "herbal". But now back to regularly scheduled programming...

Back in Black - AC/DC

I don't do herbal so beer will have to do for Dark Side of the Moon and 2112.

Back in the saddle again - Aerosmith

Latest posts

Back