• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MPLS Area - Kegerator, keg, CO2 Tank, Lines, and wired up STC-1000

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tschedin

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm getting out of the homebrewing game and have already sold the bulk of my equipment. I just have this left, and it's just taking up space at this point, so hopefully someone out there will get better use from it than I do.

Everything works 100%. The kegerator is a good size and can hold three 5-gal kegs plus the C02 tank, a 6.5-gallon fermenter with room to spare, or you can take all the homebrew stuff out and use it as a dedicated mini-fridge.

The STC-1000 is in Celsius. It's wired up to allow another always-hot outlet, so that you aren't losing an outlet by having the kegerator plugged in. If you want to lager, ensure your ale ferments in the low 60s, cold crash, or just store beer, this single unit will do it all. I retained the original wiring of the fridge so it's also easy to switch the entire thing back to regular dial-controlled fridge temp if you don't want the STC-1000.

I'm in the Southeast Twin Cities Suburbs and am available outside of the standard "9 to 5" work week. Looking to get $220 for the whole setup

20190811_095201.jpg
20190811_095328.jpg
20190811_095216.jpg

When I see folks getting out of it completely, I wonder why (as I am getting in to it). Good luck selling the rest of your gear. Great buy and I'd be all over it if I were nearby.

When I see folks getting out of it completely, I wonder why (as I am getting in to it). Good luck selling the rest of your gear. Great buy and I'd be all over it if I were nearby.

Real talk? I'm getting out of it because I let drinking in general (not home brewing) get out of hand, and I've got a family now so I figure I better get my stuff together while I still can.

If I could handle my beer better, I'd constantly be buying more gear. I love the hobby!

Appreciate the candid response. And congrats on having your priorities straight. It can take time to get clarity on some of this stuff.

Back