Moving back to Michigan. (Re-introduction)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jarrid

Reaction score
I've been coming to this forum for quite a while, but haven't been brewing or coming here much lately, because things have been turbulent for me.

I am about to get divorced and move back to my hometown Grand Rapids, MI. I'm looking forward to enjoying the simple pleasures again... brewing, throwing disc golf, cookin' up some mean soulfood and so on. I know there are plenty of people from my area on here... and I've been away so much, I'm RE-introducing myself.

Hope things are getting better. Best of luck on the move and getting back to brewing.

Welcome back to HBT! :mug:

I am also going through the divorce process and I know what you are going through. The best thing you can do is to get back to doing the things you love. Good luck and I wish you the best!
Be sure to let us know when you get settled and start brewing again.

Hi from Mt Pleasant alma area. We get down to GR on occassion (my in-laws live in Wyoming).

Riveside park has a pretty good disc golf course now:D

Welcome back from a fellow disc golfer and brewer!

Most people move out, and you're moving back ;)

I miss Michigan.:( It's a great state with loads of good people. Perhaps I'm biased. ;)

Mike
(Born and raised in Metro-Detroit.)

Back