Movie quote game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shaun of The Dead

"People just do the strangest things when they believe they're entitled. But they do even stranger things when they just plain believe."

"you want the Chit? ... you'll GET the Chit!!"

hint... Chit=poop, I cant spell out the real word here

"Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy mother..."

pulp fiction

"Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy mother..."

pulp fiction

T_Baggins said:
"you can't fight in here, this is the war room"

Dr. Strangelove

Are you Sancho? No you are not. Neither is Scott Baio Sancho. Frank Gifford is not Sancho. But I...
But you are Sancho... That's riiight!!!

Deliverance Just watched that the other night

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?"

"Ayyyyye"

Jaws or any pirate movie?

Ok, not a movie, here goes:

"Why is it, the world never remembered the name Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern -schplenden -schlitter -crasscrenbon -fried -digger -dangle -dungle -burstein -von -knacker -thrasher -apple -banger -horowitz -ticolensic -grander -knotty -spelltinkle -grandlich -grumblemeyer -spelterwasser -kürstlich -himbleeisen -bahnwagen -gutenabend -bitte -eine -nürnburger -bratwustle -gerspurten -mit -zweimache -luber -hundsfut -gumberaber -shönendanker -kalbsfleisch -mittler -raucher von Hautkopft of Ulm"

Monty Python's Flying Circus - That's the finest name in German baroque music.

"Freeze? I'm a robot. I'm not a refrigerator."

HINT to my quote above ...

This is the guy, at the piano, who said it

Jolson-sings-to-mama3.jpg

Back