Movie 43

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WildGingerBrewing

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Am I way behind on this? Saw this movie the other night. Holy crap it was sick, twisted, perverted and funny as hell! How did I miss this? This movie is like something my friends and I would make. If you haven't seen it, and you have a twisted sense of humor, I highly recommend it. :D

I was amazed at how many big names agreed to be in it. "Kate Winslet is not going to agree to be in a movie about a guy with nuts on his neck!!"

Oh, now I GOTTA see it! :rockin:

Just off the top of my head, people who are in this movie:

Greg Kinear (sp?)
Dennis Quaid
Kate Winslet
Hugh Jackman
Hale Berry
Richard Gere
Anna Faris
Elizabeth Banks
Kate Bosworth
Edward Norton
Johnny Knoxville
Patrick Warburton
Seth McFarlane
Naomi Watts
Chris Pratt
Kieren Kaulkin
Emma Stone
Jack McBreyer
Uma Therman
Kristen Bell
Gerard Butler
Sean William Scott

And they all agreed to be in a movie that was voted "worst movie of the year". That has to pique your interest.

EDIT: I Googled it and I got one wrong. Edward Norton is not in it. I thought he was one of the leprechauns for some reason...turns out that Gerard Butler was both of the leprechauns. Doesn't just the mention of "leprechauns" make this a must see flick?

Just off the top of my head, people who are in this movie:

Greg Kinear (sp?)
Dennis Quaid
Kate Winslet
Hugh Jackman
Hale Berry
Richard Gere
Anna Faris
Elizabeth Banks
Kate Bosworth
Edward Norton
Johnny Knoxville
Patrick Warburton
Seth McFarlane
Naomi Watts
Chris Pratt
Kieren Kaulkin
Emma Stone
Jack McBreyer
Uma Therman
Kristen Bell
Gerard Butler
Sean William Scott

And they all agreed to be in a movie that was voted "worst movie of the year". That has to pique your interest.

EDIT: I Googled it and I got one wrong. Edward Norton is not in it. I thought he was one of the leprechauns for some reason...turns out that Gerard Butler was both of the leprechauns. Doesn't just the mention of "leprechauns" make this a must see flick?
I was trying to figure out what Edward Norton did in the movie! haha Forgot about Butler being the leprachauns. Funny stuff man!

I loved that movie! I hadn't heard of it until I saw it recommended in a thread about netflix. Its strange how a movie with a big pack of stars has flown under the radar like it has.

Sent from my MB855 using Home Brew mobile app

Back