Morebeer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewpilot

Reaction score
Wow, never shopped there, but thier prices are decent and there is free shipping on nearly everything! Perfect timing too, I need to spend hundreds to upgrade to 10 gallon equip. Anyone perhaps interested in some 5 gal equip?

Brewpilot

I can tolerate it, heck, I am away from home 4-5 days at a time anyhow. They are selling SS false bottoms for $20... that is pretty cheap, and I know cheap!

The Pol

Keep in mind that the free shipping only comes into effect if you spend more than $59 on the order. From what you stated in your post that won't be a problem.

So far I am nearing $300... not going to be a problem with this order :D My wife is so understanding!!

I dont forsee ever buying bags of grain... I brew too many different styles to really have a bulk supply of anything at home. I have not made any single recipe more than twice, just to see if I can reproduce it.

The Pol

Bottled: Fat Tire Clone
Primary: Oaty Choco Stout

I just cancelled an order with them because it took over 3 days to ship it. I expect better honestly free shipping or not.and by that time I was able to make it into Sacto to the LHBS. The first order I did with them was shipped the same day I made it so I recommend them if you don't want to brew immediatly.

I generally plan my brew day 2 weeks in advance, simply becuase as a pilot, I only have 2-3 days in any gien week that I can actually brew. It is not very spontaneous.

The Pol

Whilre morebeer has tons of stuff, good prices, and the free shipping thing - they have repeatedly f'd up with shipping delays, not honoring their own printed policies, incorrect items and not fixing problems in an efficient manner. I try to avoid them.

My last kit was from morebeer and my wife ordered my christmas gift from them with absolutely no problems. I will continue to use them until they screw up. My next brew however is coming from AHB (the Fat Tire clone kit) because morebeer didn't have what I wanted.

Everyone is raving about this FT clone so we will see if it lives up to the hype.

I brewed the AG Fat Tire from AHS about 2 months ago... you will love it, I do.

The Pol

I've had no problems with them, but then again I've only ordered from them once. No shipping delays for me even after calling to make a change to my order later that day.

I'm about to put another order in to them in the next few days, so I'll see if I get lucky again ;)

I have all of my equipment and brew purchases plotted in a spreadsheet for the next 12 months... I have plenty of lead time :mug:

The Pol said:
I have all of my equipment and brew purchases plotted in a spreadsheet for the next 12 months... I have plenty of lead time :mug:

Wow.... the anal-brewer. Wait that's not what I....never mind

Heh, I am only home 3 days and 2 nights a week, I have to have things planned pretty well, otherwise nothing gets done.

The Pol

Latest posts

Back