More Rhizomes!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coppinburgh

Reaction score
I'm stoked! Just ordered 6 new cascade, 1 sterling, and 1 NEO1 rhizomes to add to my hop garden. Last year I planted 1 cascade, 1 Willamette, and 1 mt hood!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

The order won't come in I till early April. I'll build new boxes in the garage ASAP and aim to plant as soon as the threat of frost is gone. I'm in N.H. So probably mid April.

Good stuff, i cant wait until I have a yard big enough to plant more...right now im pretty much stuck with 3 plants growing up the backside of the house....

Nice! Where did you order from? Sucks to have to wait, I have 25 coming, 5 each of cascade, chinook, centennial, Neo1, and columbus. I may have ordered too many! I guess too much is better than not enough.

We're actually about 15 mins from Redhook brewery in Portsmouth N.H. SWMBO has a friend on the inside who orders through Redhook bulk employee buy. $1.75 per rhizome!!!! SWEEEEEET!!

Hello
Perhaps you can help me.
Would you be able to send me to my mailbox by post Sotiachi Ace rhizomes?
I come from europe
kind regards

Back