More beer Sculpture

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakedasnake

Reaction score
So I have been trying to decide on the brew sculpture to buy and think i am leaning more towards the more beer tippy 10 gallon system, the only problem is that i would like to hear a little bit more about it with some reviews and users possibly on here that have it or have experience using it. I am trying to decide on the fully digital system or just to go with the basics, the price difference is quite a bit between them. If anyone could help me out and give me some good feedback on their experience that would be great thanks

Can you get to their store in Riverside? If so, give them a call. They may have one you can try out. The Morebeer near me (Los Altos) has brew days every month or so where they bring out a tippy and brew.

I live about three and a half hours from that location, I will give them a call and see if they do have any plans for a brew day thanks. I would still like to hear from someone that personally uses one if there is anyone out there. Doesnt seem like to many people on this forum have them from my research.

I've got the 10 gallon full digital tippy dump. It works great.

It is nice with the Full Digital not having to worry about watching your HLT temperatures. I normally am grinding grains or doing something else while it is heating up, but it kicks it on and off as necessary.

I don't take complete advantage of it for controlling the mash temps as I just like to recirculate the whole mash, and then ramp up the HLT at the end.

The automatic sparge arm does work very well, and once you get used to it and figure out how much to open the ball valve out of the MT, you really can almost do a set it and forget it sparge.

Ok thanks for the quick feedback! Does anyone else on here have any experience or stand behind the product

Back