Mobile brew system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. I saw one in a box truck that Gordon Ramsey used to brew a beer that was to go with a dish he created. It was a bit bigger & fancier, but a neat idea for a club brew.

a lot cheaper than I thought it would be. My fear would be damage if you're not there to supervise it's use.

here's my miniature system, while not on a trailer it does the same thing

WP_20150205_003.jpg

54 bucks for a brew day? No thanks. At that price I could move all my brewing stuff into a storage shed and brew out of it.

IDK... if I had a shed...but I don't. I wouldn't probably do it all the time, but it would be cool to bring in that system and whip out 10 or 20 gal in a day, which I can't do with my stuff. I did a two batch session once and it was a pretty long day...

IDK... if I had a shed...but I don't. I wouldn't probably do it all the time, but it would be cool to bring in that system and whip out 10 or 20 gal in a day, which I can't do with my stuff. I did a two batch session once and it was a pretty long day...

No, I mean you can rent a storage facility for that price.

No, I mean you can rent a storage facility for that price.

I see...but not a very big one, at least not where I'm at...

We had a 10x5 for a while and that would have been pretty tight for brewing. That unit was almost twice what we're discussing price-wise. Just recently got a great deal on a 10x15, and it's temp controlled...still way more than 54 bucks. Honestly, though I don't get to brew more than once a month (if I'm lucky) so renting a unit like the portable brewery would be a few times a year thing...a little extra on top of ingredients would be worth it to fill up 4 carboys in 1 day!

I also doubt the property owners of any storage unit compound would be very thrilled with you brewing on premise! Not to mention no water, or electric readily available, etc...

I think that idea could be really cool! It would be like a mobile brew on premise (BOP). Granted I don't think anyone would be making a habit of using it but it could be neat for some sort of party/corporate event. Especially if you can do some beer tasting/education along with it.

Back