Missing From Afar

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

libeerty

Reaction score
I am moving in six weeks or so, and most of my brewing equipment is at the new place, and that's where I am going to brew periodically until I officially move. I have easier temperature control at the new place, can use NG outside instead of stovetop messiness (I'm a particularly messy person, I can't help it), can use garden hose to cool wort, etc.

So this past weekend I brewed 10G of a Heady Topper clone at the new place, but had to come back to the city for work, and I won't be back there for 2 weeks! I was able to check on them the day after I fed 'em. Behaving beautifully, blowoff tubes secured in case they get a little crazy, but it is weird not being able to check on them in the morning or before bed.

I may ask someone to take a picture of them to send to me, and am considering having that same person do the dry hops for me (I want a quick turnover so I can bring them back to the city), but it is going to be a long couple of weeks...

Back