Miss this....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biermann

Reinvented Biermann
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Man, miss brewing. Bad. Miss posting on here as well... don't even recognize some of the people on here anymore.

Sold my system last year after having it sit idle collecting dust for over a year and a half. Life just got too busy, and couldn't justify having it around with a crappy economy, and new priorities for my finances. However, planning out a new system in the future (not sure when), moving everything to a new room built in the detached garage-- have already started looking at equipment and drawing up floor plans....but same limitations still exist.

I still have 3 kegs of homebrew on tap-- however, they are all over 2 years old-- and no longer good-- but I keep them there due to some sort of sentimental attachment. I haven't had a homebrew in over a year.

oh well, thanks for letting me ramble. Here's to a fruition of future dreams of a bigger and better system!!

:tank:

Yep, too late it is. I am already looking to piece together a bucket/cooler all grain system.... back to basics. Yep, thought about an extract batch... and already looking into replacing my old cadillac B3 single tier system... Got a long way to go though.

Back