• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Misc Draft Equip

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

borny

Reaction score
For Sale,

Stainless Steel forward seal faucet with, 4.25" shank, tailpieces, quick disconnect with swivel nut..... $45.00 a piece

5 way gas manifold with quick disconnects and neccessary swivel nuts... $45.00

Tap handles..... $15.00 a piece

I just disambled my kegerator yesterday and everything works fine, but all items are being sold as is. I'm selling the items because I no longer have a reason to have 4 beers on tap. Also, I have one pre-teena who is becoming rapidly obsessed with alcohol and another on his way to become a pre-teen. Plus I had two major surgeries earlier this year that I still have to pay for.

Also I have a free upright fridge with 4 holes drilled in it for faucets that is free to whomever wants to pick it up. (I just had shoulder surgery and cannot help move it.) The compressor still works, but the main door is slightly bent and takes a little finagling to close, but does close. I am throwing it out on Thursday, 7/12. I am in Plainfield IL.

post here or pm me if you are interested.\, I will check my mail box and this thread throughout the day. Lastly, I believe I can fit every thing into USPS flat rate boxes and I should be able to ship them out as early as tomorrow afternoon.

thank you,
Dan

Here is a picture of the stuff.

ForumRunner_20120708_111155.jpg

I may be interested in those smaller tap handles... can you tell me what kind of wood they are?

The two smaller tap handles are made from marble or other stone..

All that is left are the 3 wood tap handles... The barley and 2 black tap handles....

Back