• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Misc brewing equipment (Terrell, Tx)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4_Sons_Brewing

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Clearing out some extra stuff I have in my home brewery - all has served me well but I’ve upgraded in some areas and moving on from some of the stuff I started with. Will serve you well in your home brewery.

5 gallon Big Mouth Bubbler - $20

7gallon Stainless Steel fermenter (SS brewtech brew bucket) - $50
Stainless steel wort chiller - $25

Blichman Beer Gun - $25

Complete Yeast Starter Kit - $25

Sounding valve - never used - $25

Carboy warmer - $20

Flip top bottles (have several cases) - $2/bottle

Various buckets and lids - $5

Firkins (stainless steel kegs) and beer engine / beer hand pump w/ barrel fillers - $400. This was going to be the center piece of my home tap room, however my wife had other plans and now we have a craft room - stay tuned for various crafting activity posts, should I get my way in the future.

Make me an offer on the whole lot - or any group of items. stuff is generally sitting in my brewery or other places around the house and would like to see it get some use.
Ok
IMG_2554.jpeg
IMG_2553.jpeg
IMG_2552.jpeg
IMG_2549.jpeg
IMG_2548.jpeg
IMG_2547.jpeg
IMG_2546.jpeg
IMG_2545.jpeg
IMG_2544.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts