mini fridge that is currently available

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grinder143

Reaction score
i would like to make a kegerator to hold a couple kegs. however having some issue with figuring a model that is currently available to convert

this helps however i want to make one that uses a mini fridge . Most of the post i see are for units that are not easily obtained . I could do a keeper easier but then would have to keep it in the garage . The kegerator is small enough to keep in the kitchen

this helps however i want to make one that uses a mini fridge . Most of the post i see are for units that are not easily obtained . I could do a keeper easier but then would have to keep it in the garage . The kegerator is small enough to keep in the kitchen

What do you mean not easily obtained? I got the mini fridge I use from walmart. Igloo FR464

Home Depot has a 4.4 CF Magic Chef that is "Fridge Only" that may work. I think it's around $150 or so.

My kegerator is fully finished now but here is a pic I took when I added the 2nd keg. It's only a 2.5 gallon but a 5 gallon will fit if you modify the temp controller. I also just hooked up an inkbird IC308 controller to it yesterday.

2kegfridge.jpg

Latest posts

Back