Military Brewer - Stafford, VA (currently)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiny

Reaction score
Hey fellow brewers. I only recently found this website. You guys have already helped me track down local brewing supplies. Thanks. Although I have owned equipment for a while, sometimes I feel like I am new to the process. Being gone alot does not allow for much time to brew a batch. Great site. Thanks for the help.

What I would give to be back in VA. I'm a Hampton Roads refugee now in South East Texas due to work. Any store is 2 hours one way when it could have been 20 minutes if I had stayed.

Is there a homebrew shop in Stafford? I'm currently living here, and I thought the closest was in Fredericksburg (and it really isnt a homebrew shop....its more of a farm store with a homebrew corner...forget what its called)

almost forgot, welcome!:mug:

All brewers in central Virginia you will be happy to here that there is going to be a new place to buy brewing supplies in Fredericksburg. Starting sometime in June 2010 The Natural Path at 4413 Lafayette Blvd is going to have a room of brewing supplies. We will have 8 to 10 bulk malts with a real grain mill as well as most other brewing supplies. If anyone has any suggestions on what we need to stock they can look at our wholesale dealer at this link http://crosby-baker.com/index.php/home/internal/?SID=5613e4ecff77d1e02a51798f7c7ca812
send an email to [email protected] if you have a product you would like us to carry.

Welcome Tiny, be sure and check out the Military Brewers group here. Just found them myself a few days ago.

The brewing supplies section at The Natural Path will be open for business Saturday June 5th at 10:00 am. We are still working on a few things before our grand opening later this month , but feel free to come buy at 4413 Lafayette Blvd. Fredericksburg Va 22408.

(540)891-6200

Thanks guys for the great welcome. I am Navy. Currently stationed at a Marine Corps base for school, then back to Oklahoma City to rejoin the squadron. I also miss the Virginia Beach and Pensacola beaches. I am glad to see there is another supply place opening up in Fredericksburg.

Thanks guys for the great welcome. I am Navy. Currently stationed at a Marine Corps base for school, then back to Oklahoma City to rejoin the squadron. I also miss the Virginia Beach and Pensacola beaches. I am glad to see there is another supply place opening up in Fredericksburg.

I used to be in the Navy about 3 and a half years ago... damn times goes by quick...

Welcome from another squid. I am in Richmond, currently on terminal leave. 8 years and time to jet... now I have alot of brew time on my hands waiting for school to start in the fall. Its driving my wife nuts :)

Welcome aboard Tiny. As you can see from my handle I'm ex-Army so I can appreciate the time away. We were in the field all the time but I'm sure the Navy is even worse when it compares to time away but then again you get to travel around the world.

Try a nice quick maturing brown ale the next time you get shore leave and you can practically drink that on right out of the fermenter.

Welcome and thanks for your service
Alan

Retired Army, 21 years. The wife is active Air Force. She'll retire in about 18 months.

Back