Middle Tennessee Group Grain Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In hindsight, it's probably a good thing that there was no group brew day yesterday. Turned out I had forgotten to clean my equipment last time, so it took me 2 hours to clean everything up and get started, and then I was missing all my mash numbers on a complex decoction, which took me a long time to correct. Wound up wrapping up at around 10 last night with stuff left to clean. That wouldn't have been a good time for anybody.

And to add insult to injury, this morning when I went to pitch, I was still half awake and only decanted about 2/3 of my 5 liter lager starter which means 1.5 liters of starter beer went into my pilsner wort. If there's any silver lining, it's that I'll have a nice healthy WLP800 yeast cake to try again on in a month.

Ryan (Gicts) stopped by today to pick-up his and mrduna01's grain. Thanks for the bottles of Wine and the bottle of Mead. You have now become my favorite person to pick-up grain:mug:

Thanks for all the lifting and moving Bobby. If I didn't have to work I would have been more than happy to help out as much as I could. I would be down for the rotating brew days at different ppl's homes IF that would include some weekdays in there as its really the best time for me.

Latest posts

Back