Merry Christmas to me!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

00Seven

All-Terrain Brewing Company
Reaction score
Must be on the nice list this year. Found an older gentleman on Facebook who I guess is getting out of brewing or got a serious upgrade. He put his whole system up for sale. It’s nothing fancy but major upgrade from my single infusion igloo mashtun piecemeal setup. It’s a 5 gallon horizontal rig with a march pump, RIMS, plate chiller, and what looks like possibly a blichmann false bottom. 2 decent SS kettles, and a nice rolling table with mounted propane burners. Guy probably has 8-1000 tied up in it, just the pump, RIMS, and chiller alone is probably $400. He’s selling it all for $200!! I’ll want to make some changes to the plumbing and add a second pump so I can fly sparge and add a whirlpool arm but other than that it is perfect. Can probably get it exactly where I want it for another $150-200 with cam locks, silicon tubing and a pump. I’ve got the pot I use to boil now that I’ll save for something.

It’s a 3 1/2hour 200 mile drive one way from me and I’ll be fighting holiday traffic on Monday but will be worth every penny.
D64CCA9E-D548-4DA1-833B-2AEEBB56D894.png

E20FFB76-7F38-4B74-8752-3EE2F45FEDCF.png

Latest posts

Back