Men who sit to pee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stand. Since I was 8 or 9 my mom put me in charge of cleaning the toilets. I still stand because America. I remember being at a fraternity party and I was hammered and had l to pee. Well their toilet was covered in dust, so being the nice guy I am, I used my mostly water pee to dust it. Sad thing, before and after the party the bathroom was equally disgusting.

I've never heard of a dusty toilet seat. I'm guessing that was Peruvian marching powder my friend, and you literally pissed away a hundred bucks

I stand mostly because I have an angry Aunt who would go apesiht if any of the 8 boys (between brothers and cousins) would stand. She mellowed out thankfully.

Also I poop at work almost exclusively. I typically go twice a day during the work week and not go poop all weekend at home. Weird.

I stand mostly because I have an angry Aunt who would go apesiht if any of the 8 boys (between brothers and cousins) would stand. She mellowed out thankfully.

Also I poop at work almost exclusively. I typically go twice a day during the work week and not go poop all weekend at home. Weird.

I poop standing up too. Usually somewhere between wherever I was when I realized I needed a poop, and the toilet.

What about us standees? :(

Thank you? Seems like that's it's own reward.

I do the thinking for you.

Not a day goes by when I don't think about you peeing on the toilet.

No need to thank me.

Nothing creepy here.

Everyone who thinks about Melana sitting and peeing raise your hand

Nothing creepy here either.

i convinced the fiance to let me put in a urinal when we get a new house. No sitting to pee ever!

That's a little much. You could have just installed a bucket.

Peeing or not, I prefer to sit than stand if I can't lay down.

So where peeing is concerned, I am a sitter simply because i haven't yet found a way to pee lying down unless, of course, I'm totally wasted.

I only ever pee standing up if
(A) I am p1ssing on a hobo.........(Because some kids set fire to him)
(B) Pauline from accounts wants yet another golden shower.

Whilst on a field exercise during my army days it was cold as hell one night. So cold they delayed doing anything till at least after 10 that morning. Anywho it was still dark when i woke up having to pee pretty badly. O figured out how to staybin my sleeping bag, on my cot, laying down and pee. It can be done my friend. It can be done.

i convinced the fiance to let me put in a urinal when we get a new house. No sitting to pee ever!

I was actually thinking about this the other day.
I have to wonder about the smell if the flush doesn't get all the fluid in the P-trap replaced...

O figured out how to staybin my sleeping bag, on my cot, laying down and pee. It can be done my friend. It can be done.

I assume you're implying you've managed to do it without soiling yourself or the sleeping bag?

Am I the only one who has experienced an extreme surge of hydraulic pressure, and received much splash back when sitting down to urinate?

I was actually thinking about this the other day.
I have to wonder about the smell if the flush doesn't get all the fluid in the P-trap replaced...

I actually would use a floor-length urinal. The extra height the water falls when you flush would insure all the waste-water would flush out. If you're really worried, put crushed ice in the bottom of the bowl.

:D

Maybe you're over priming the pump?

Really not possible unless he has a bad bleeder valve or check gauge. Most properly installed hydraulic systems have a fail-safe against just this.

Another thought as to why his seals have gone bad so quickly or rod is deformed is that he hasn't been filtering his ISO-32 hydraulic oil (assuming "standard" operating temps).

Water and dirt will wreak havoc on cylinders, so be sure that your filter is replaced before the bypass valve opens or immediately after. Most pressure drop monitors will alert you to this issue before it's too late.

Really not possible unless he has a bad bleeder valve or check gauge. Most properly installed hydraulic systems have a fail-safe against just this.

Another thought as to why his seals have gone bad so quickly or rod is deformed is that he hasn't been filtering his ISO-32 hydraulic oil (assuming "standard" operating temps).

Water and dirt will wreak havoc on cylinders, so be sure that your filter is replaced before the bypass valve opens or immediately after. Most pressure drop monitors will alert you to this issue before it's too late.

Hmmmm. I shudder to think where the bleeder valve is in this 'scenario.' I agree though that a clean peen is a happy peen. And that lubrication during priming can be useful.

To really turn this thread on its head, I had a pee valve in my last dry suit. Hanging on an anchor line doing a long decompression after a deep dive could be agony in a dry suit. First off, only Neanderthals piss in a wetsuit and pissing in a dry suit is the sign of a true idiot. So what you do is put on a special condom with an opening at the business end. Attach that to a tube, the other end of the tube is attached to a small valve on your thigh. When you need to pee you turn open the valve, piss, then close the valve. Easy peasy. And when it's time to peel off the dry suit, you only forget to uncouple the condom from the tubing once.

I don't have one on my new dry suit. I miss it. Taking off the dry suit just to piss on the boat is a huge PITA.

I also poop 2x a day at work, and I take my sweet damn time. Someone recently did the math, and if you spend 10 minutes a day pooping at work that equates to 40 hrs of paid vacation a year. I'm easily getting 80 hrs (2 FREAKIN WEEKS) of extra paid vacation every year just by pooping. God Bless America :ban::ban::ban:

I also poop 2x a day at work, and I take my sweet damn time. Someone recently did the math, and if you spend 10 minutes a day pooping at work that equates to 40 hrs of paid vacation a year. I'm easily getting 80 hrs (2 FREAKIN WEEKS) of extra paid vacation every year just by pooping. God Bless America :ban::ban::ban:

I love smashing at work while getting paid. It is even better when you are able to clog a commercial grade toilet. I take it like a badge of honor.

Speaking of clogs. My best friend's dad retired, but can't not do something, so he got a position as a grounds keeper at a local high school. Well, his expertise were called on one day to the girl's restroom. Apparently, someone had dropped a turd so large, it not only crested the water, but the shear girth wouldnt allow the turd to go down the drain... It was dubbed Turd-zilla. I swear to God, Ive never laughed so hard for an hour...

Pffffft! I'm to old to stand, how could I read the newspaper unless I sit? Kids with prostrates the size of peanuts stand, old coots with golf-ball size prostrates sit.

"I'm more of a "MAN" since I stand..." Serving through a war and counting coup, I'm man enough.

Lol, What ever you have to tell your self I suppose...

I can't keep silent any longer. You guys have shower heads for wangs or something!?!? What's the deal? Why can't you keep it in the commode?

I have heard of men being forced to squat not by their own free will but by a crazy lady in the house. To do it of their own free will is just unnatural! I can't help but think you guys are suffering from some kind of stockholm syndrome. Good luck brothers, and stay strong! :mug:

Come on your being too tough on the sitters, after all it is much easier than trying to lift your skirt up when you stand.

I love smashing at work while getting paid. It is even better when you are able to clog a commercial grade toilet. I take it like a badge of honor.

Speaking of clogs. My best friend's dad retired, but can not do something, so he got a position as a grounds keeper at a local high school. Well, his expertise were called on one day to the girl's restroom. Apparently, someone had dropped a turd so large, it not only crested the water, but the shear girth wouldnt allow the turd to go down the drain... It was dubbed Turd-zilla. I swear to God, Ive never laughed so hard for an hour...

I was only going to quote the first half of this, but really, the entire post is OUTSTANDING. Mark today in your calendar, for this is the day that you won the Internet. Congratulations my friend.

To really turn this thread on its head, I had a pee valve in my last dry suit. Hanging on an anchor line doing a long decompression after a deep dive could be agony in a dry suit. First off, only Neanderthals piss in a wetsuit and pissing in a dry suit is the sign of a true idiot. So what you do is put on a special condom with an opening at the business end. Attach that to a tube, the other end of the tube is attached to a small valve on your thigh. When you need to pee you turn open the valve, piss, then close the valve. Easy peasy. And when it's time to peel off the dry suit, you only forget to uncouple the condom from the tubing once.

I don't have one on my new dry suit. I miss it. Taking off the dry suit just to piss on the boat is a huge PITA.

So do you sit or stand in the "dry" suit to pee? :confused:

+1 to stand at all times to pee... even if I'm drunk and still asleep. :beer:

It's not the sitting that gets you. It's the change in blood pressure when you stand up that kills you. Well that and the nasty crack to the head when you fall over. My wife's a forensic death investigator and her day starts when yours ends.

So I'd say tuck and roll off the toilet, don't stand straight up. ;)

Tuck and Roll.

Thanks mate! I reckon you've garnered me a year or two. Owe you a beer.

So do you sit or stand in the "dry" suit to pee? :confused:

+1 to stand at all times to pee... even if I'm drunk and still asleep. :beer:

If you're proficient as a diver, and you bloody well ought to be if you're doing a dive that requires a decompression hang long enough to stress your bladder, you are essentially weightless underwater. Upright, upside down, sideways. It don't matter. Hook a jon line to the anchor line, pull the paperback out of your pocket and kill some time till you need to go. Twist left. Piss. Twist right. Go up ten feet and wait some more

Back