Men who lack female supervision:

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why post pictures of things other men have done? Post pictures of your own stunts that lack female supervision or you just flat ignored anything they had to say about it... About 1997, I picked up my grandfathers 28ft pontoon boat, chained it on top of an 18ft flatbed trailer, backwards, and drug it 650 miles across the state of Texas back to my house so I could clean it up, repair the trailer and put it to use again. The tongue of the boat trailer hung past the flatbed trailer by 14ft. No, the cops did not stop me on the entire trip down. Although one of them followed me all the way across a county until I was out of his jurisdiction and someone else's problem.:D

Long Haul 01a.jpg

Photomask said:
Why post pictures of things other men have done? Post pictures of your own stunts that lack female supervision or you just flat ignored anything they had to say about it... About 1997, I picked up my grandfathers 28ft pontoon boat, chained it on top of an 18ft flatbed trailer, backwards, and drug it 650 miles across the state of Texas back to my house so I could clean it up, repair the trailer and put it to use again. The tongue of the boat trailer hung past the flatbed trailer by 14ft. No, the cops did not stop me on the entire trip down. Although one of them followed me all the way across a county until I was out of his jurisdiction and someone else's problem.:D

This is so badass. Nice job!

Damn! my Google-fu is lacking. Somewhere I've seen a great picture of some scaffolding on a scissor lift, being lifted by a forklift, being lifted by a bigger forklift. Best I can find is this:

forklift-lifting-a-forklift.gif

What's the problem? You had a red flag on the end.

Why post pictures of things other men have done? Post pictures of your own stunts that lack female supervision or you just flat ignored anything they had to say about it...

I usually don't have a camera handy when i do stupid stuff. Also, I now have female supervision :D

Number 1 on the list of "I wish someone caught my stupid idea on tape":

I once got bored and decided that it would be super cool (yes, I was about 15 years old at the time) to use a sling shot to launch some chopsticks into a target board. Good thing I sharpened them in a pencil sharpener first.

Did I need stitches? probably. Did I get them, and by doing so, let everyone know I'm a moron? No way. :rockin:

Once when I was about 15 or so I got some veyr nice firecrackers from a friend selling them Miami Vice style at school. Me and another friend decided to make a grenade out of a medicine bottle and some pebbles and toss it in a very large puddle.

He lit the fuse and I tried like hell to put the cap on and toss it in the puddle. Even though we fingered the fuse to slow it down, I didn't mange to get the cap on, and only managed to toss it about 3 feet before it went off in front of me.

Amazingly I did not get any pebbles in my face, but I did have to dig a few out of my hands and legs (wearing shorts at the time). Of course now if I saw a kid doing that I'd say, "What the HELL did you THINK was going to happen??" LOL!

Managed to escape injury, but when we were in highschool we were down in the boonies of Missouri and we were playing around with a new found "bomb" (not really explosive just noise maker) of The Works toilet bowl cleaner and aluminum foil balls in a 2 liter plastic bottle. Basically mix, shake, throw = loud boom in the forest. Well after some beers we stepped up our game to 1) nails in the 2 liter, because what's more fun then running from flying nails. Come to find out the nails didn't fly very far (thank god) and the reaction kind of galvanized the nails 2) Tried it with a 1 gal wine jug (that we drank) and that was the really bad idea, big boom and flying shards of glass, yet again no injuries.

It's good that we're mostly supervised now and smarter I guess.

When I was about 15 (I’m seeing a trend with these stories) I had gotten a hold of a bunch of bottle rockets. We would put some in a beer bottle and light all the fuses simultaneously with a torch, and watch as they screamed their way up into the sky and explode with a loud pop. After doing that a few times, my friend took a pack of a dozen and put them in the bottle without taking off the wrapper that was holding them together. Then he lit all the fuses with the torch. Of course one of the fuses burned way faster than the rest, that one bottle rocket lit and it had just enough oomph to lift all of them out of the bottle and then drop to the ground. All the remaining bottle rockets then ignited simultaneously, and proceeded to take off in all directions at once. During the ensuing melee, one of those bottle rockets happened to find its way up the pant leg of my ******* friend's shorts, where it finally detonated. He fell to the ground holding his sack, and I fell to the ground laughing.

This is some of my handy work :rockin:
It was my last day (not fired, going back to school) of a summer job working for Carmax. The people who installed the sensor in the ground for the garage to open up, put it too far from the garage door. This was something I was not notified of. So cars could be backed up, but the bed of a truck was too long. By the time the back tire of the truck hit the sensor, the bumper was too close to the garage and was caught. The weight of the truck ended up breaking the door too. And as you can see in the windshield, the truck had just been sold. We had to get a flatbed tow truck to come and lift the truck up to unhook it. No damage luckily, they never told the buyer.

carmax.jpg

Back