MD brewday GRAIN! #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clap, can you add a Pickup location column to the spreadsheet. That way we know what I am supposed to pickup ahead of time.

Count me in for a bag of 2-row as well.

dcbeerboy told me about this bulk buy. I am interested. Put me down for a bag of 2row. and I am only interested in 1 gallon of starsan, are you splitting up the 4x1 gallons?

We are gonna split up the 4X1 yes. but, they are all spoken for, I can add in another. if enough people want it.

this is a little OT, but do any of you DC (Preferably MD) brewers know any good welders? I am in the market to have two kegs welded up. Thanks amigos.

I'm not showing up on the spreadsheet, so here goes again.
2 bags TF MO
1 bag CMC 2 row
however the Starsan is getting split up, I'm in for 2
Pickup at Clap's

Cheers

updated! sorry flytact!

Since 3 people have said they want jugs, ill put another box on, but one is still avilable!

Clap, if you find out anyone who can weld these bad boys, hit me up. I am about to start calling nearby shops but would prefer a good referral.

Sweet, holding off on a 15 gallon brew which will use almost a whole bag of 2-row.
If you need to fill another bag, I can be in for another.

i don't seem to be on the list... i need 2 sacks of canadian 2-row and a sack of wheat. still room?

alright, i'm good then. 2 bags 2row, 1 wheat, and take bryant's order off, add one more sack of 2row, and one MO.

so, 3 bags 2 row, 1 wheat, 1 MO. is that cool? i've been chatting with bryant today, and he and another friend are going to split a bag of 2row and MO.

i think i saw the raw wheat, but i want the CMC wheat. SORRY AGAIN! i'm a schmuck.

so, final answer..

3 sacks CMC 2-row
1 sack CMC wheat
1 sack MO

if its possible to still get in on this I would like to get

1 cmc pilsner
3 cmc 2 row
1 TF MO

I would be picking up in frederick

if its possible to still get in on this I would like to get

1 cmc pilsner
3 cmc 2 row
1 TF MO

I would be picking up in frederick

pretty sure were full! i have a freind who said he wanted 5 bags, if he comes back at less, Ill let you know. other wise well revisit in 9 months or so!

OP, are you going to post the final order spreadsheet? gotta tell these jokers what they owe me :)

Thats what I thought. Anyone backs out let me know
If you are left out, there is a LHBS in Newark DE that is having a bulk grain pallet sale too. Pricing is near what we are getting here. PM me with your email address if your interested.

I'll have to pass up the bulk buy this time around. Ironically I don't have enough funds right now to save money on malt :(

also, anyone in the DC group wanna show up and help unload, let me know! at present I have more going to DC than the trcuk can hold!

Latest posts

Back